All-on-4® dental implants stabilize a full arch of teeth. Portuguese dentist Dr. Palo Malo designed the system to stabilize dentures without the need for bone grafting for patients with low bone density.
How Does All-on-4 Work?
Dental implants are small titanium screws that are surgically implanted in your jawbone. Implants are used to replace missing teeth or to support dentures.
Traditional dental implants require sufficient bone density for support. The All-on-4 system uses four dental implants to stabilize dentures without the need for bone grafting in areas of low density. The two implants in the anterior jawbone are straight, but the ones located in the posterior are tilted up to 45 degrees to maximize use of the existing bone.
Instead of four implant fixtures, All-on-6 uses six fixtures. This procedure provides additional support for your prosthesis, decreases the stress on individual implants, and stimulates a wider area of your jawbone to help prevent bone shrinkage.
Advantages of All-on-4
- Stability – Your dentures will be anchored on implants, so they won’t slip and embarrass you.
- Immediate function – You can receive implants and replacement teeth on the same—and leave our office with a confident smile.
- Increased function – You’ll be able to speak clearly and chew efficiently with implant-supported dentures.
- More affordable – It’s less expensive than implant procedures that require bone grafting.
- Preserves jawbone – They stimulate jawbone and help prevent bone loss. Bone is needed to support your facial muscles and prevent facial collapse.
High-Quality Implants that Save You Time and Money
Dr. Sirin received post-graduate training in implantology. You will receive high-quality implants and save the time and cost of having to visit an oral surgeon for implant placement.
When you receive dental implants from Dr. Sirin, every phase of your treatment will be completed in his office. He uses Planmeca ProMax® to take 3D images of your jaw and oral cavities to determine the optimal location for your dental implants. The images are transferred to his 3D printer to make a surgical guide for your dental implants. This careful planning helps prevent costly implant mistakes that can result in pain, nerve impairment, or punctured sinus cavities. And your implants will be restored with a full arch of high-quality teeth that look completely natural.
Request an All-on-4 Consultation
If you are interested in finding out if you are a candidate for All-on-4 or All-on-6 dental implants, contact us to schedule an appointment for a consultation. Call us or complete our Request an Appointment form.